Monday, October 16, 2006

What I think

So, this is where we'll talk dreams, theory and reality. And it you don't feel like or can't make a linear story, I think it should be ok if we just list moments and images. Which I am going to do now because I'm at your house hanging out. Last night: aw jeez, now I forget most of it. Something about being in a big auditorium... and playing with the ruffles of a giant Cinderella- type ball gown. Man, it was definitely more vivid for most of the day and now has faded pretty dramatically. Well, that's disappointing. But it underscores the fact that we need to get our dreams down as soon after leaving the dreamworld as possible. When you're really trying to remember the details of your dreams, they seem to become more elusive..it's like looking directly at a star in the sky, and it disappears when you stare right at it, so you have to kind of look to the side and see it out of the corner of your eye. You know? Anyway, dinner appears ready and so I will take leave of you now. Sweet and curious dreams to you, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home