Friday, October 20, 2006

Dinosaur Hunting

Okay, Im going to start with the dinosaur one, because I am afraid I will forget it. I was sitting at home and an old participant came back to see me (at my house) and brought her parents. Then she told me to wait there for her son to be dropped off, while she and her parents went outside to "blaze up". When I realized that was a very bad idea, I went outside and saw Jim in my yard wearing camouflage, a bunch of baby cows just walking around, and then a smallish (hippo-sized) triceratops and stegasaurus hanging deer-style by the carriage house. Then I saw pt and her parents smoking a joint in the cemetary. Final thought: I am so not giving her those WalMart cards she wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home