Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Greg Won't Talk to Me

I'm at some sort of function - a high school reunion type thing. We're all at a hotel, and we're spending the weekend together. I see Greg L. and run over to say hi. He just looks at me and won't speak to me. At first I don't think much of it, but he keeps ignoring me, or saying "I have nothing to say to you." and it really starts to bother me. I want to know why he is mad at me, and i start thinking back over our relationship to try to figure out if I did something wrong. But I can't remember anything because it was so long ago, and how dare he stay mad at me for so long? But maybe he isn't mad, maybe he just really doesn't have anything to say to me. So why do i want him to talk to me? Anyway, in the whole dream, his face is very vivid, and he looks like he really looked. It struck me when i wake up, because often when i dream about a person there face is kind of fuzzy if I haven't seen them in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home