Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sleeping and Eyeball Gore


You and I are staying in some big hotel type dorm thing. We are laying in a big bed and watching tv and we know we should get up and get stuff done (I have to go home and check on kids, you have a meeting or photo assignment with a band), but we keep falling asleep. When we finally get up because we are so late for everything (we've been in the room for days and just couldn't wake up) I look at the book I'm reading and I have dog-eared several pages, because i kept falling asleep and then forgetting what page i was on, and just randomly starting in another place. We both think this is very funny.

Then i go into a shared bathroom, and there is a dad and his little girl in there and i go to put my contacts back in, but when i take one of the lenses out, there is blood and bits of flesh? eyeball? something gross on it, and i can't get it off. I keep looking in the mirror to see if something is wrong with my eye, and i can't remember anything happening when i took my contacts out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home