Sunday, April 22, 2012

I look like Marylin Monroe in a hotel bathroom

In a toy store with the kids, they were picking out toys. My nephew Brian was with us. We were somewhere else. Florida? The kids were interested in a video game, but the sales woman said not to buy it because "you can't download it to a computer anymore", but she said it was really fun to play, and invited us to play the demo in the store. I was on a trip, staying in a hotel by myself. But I was playing video games with this man and we were hanging out and having fun together. At one point, he was asking me if I was interested in him, and I couldn't answer, because I kind of was, but I had this nagging feeling that I wasn't supposed to be, that I was married or engaged, but I couldn't remember who to, I was thinking it was Greg, but I couldn't really remember him or why we were together. I had to pack because it was time to leave, so I decided I had to go back to my real life so I could remember what it was, and figure out if I really liked this new guy enough to mess it up. I was very confused. I went into my own hotel room, and I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of packing I had to do? Or the things I saw in the room? I was hysterically upset. The room terrified me. So I decided to leave my stuff there and just go home. Or maybe just stay in the guys room and not deal with any of it. Then I went into the bathroom to hide from the scary overwhelming room, and I saw myself in the mirror, and I looked so cute and sexy, kind of life Marylin Monroe, that I wanted someone to take my picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home