Friday, February 06, 2009

A bear in your house

I was at your house, and I saw a bear out the window. I asked you and Harrison about it. You guys were saying, "Oh, yeah, there's a bear out there." And I couldn't tell if you were being serious, or teasing me. And you said someone brought a circus bear over to the island years ago and he got loose and bred with a wild bear, and now his son lives in the woods near your house. And he comes into the house and stands on his back legs like a person. So I thought you were messing with me, but then the bear showed up and came into your house. And I climbed up on the top bunk (??) and was screaming and stuff, and you guys were telling me to calm down, we told you about him, he's nice. And he kept trying to sniff and lick my feet, and you said he likes your patchouli foot cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home