Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Evil Bunny Dinosaurs


I remembered!!


I was cleaning out Jawsy's cage, and she was hopping all around the garden. Wild bunnies came in and were trying to get into the cage. I was trying to shoo them away, but they were big and mean and mangy looking. I went to look for Jawsy, I was just going to bring her into the house, to make sure she was safe while I figured out what to do with the mean bunnies. But then there were these black and white fuzzy little dinosaurs - about the size of a sheep and with the head plate thing, like a triceratops. They seemed fairly docile, but I was afraid of provoking them somehow. I couldn't figure out what they were, but for some reason, I thought they were offspring of the wild bunnies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home