Tuesday, April 01, 2008

poor doggies makin' me feel GUILTY


Travelled to my Hawaii with Mom and Sarah...we snorkled where there were no fish, and there were driving a rental car and I sat in the back with a blond-bearded dude on my legs and I had to ask him to move. We pulled into our hotel where Mom sarah and I and that guy were staying, and it turns out he was a weirdo trying to break into our car and amost ruined our vacation. At one of the random places we visited as tourists ...we walked into the room and I thought that we walked into a funeral, and there was a small white coffin and I was like what the hell are we doing at a baby's funeral in Hawaii and then I looked and it had a live baby in it and was just a bassinette(sp?) Where were we......? Then I went to look for a joint to smoke and my mother yelled at me for being someone looking for nothing but sex and drugs and a good time(?)

Last night I dreamed I was supposed to watch the wards three dogs at their house while they were away...but they had a new dog and kept two dogs in the cellar, but at the end of my time watching the dogs I remembered the two dogs in the cellar who had stayed down there, silent, for days and just before the wards were going to return I remembered them and opened the cellar door and they came running out, starved and peeing like racehorses in the corner of the kitchen. I felt So terrible but also grateful that I got away with it and didn't get caught. At one point the door opened to their house and it looked out onto a yard that looked like Boston Common and there were cops there calling to Monty, who had run out of the house and was sitting in the front yard, and he was a ... chihuahua?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home