Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pot plants and getting lost


Going to visit friends - Joe and Jenelynn? But then we were at my house, only it wasn't my house. I had to go to the garden center to pick up plants, and I couldn't tell which ones were the pot plants. The saleswoman told me which ones, but I didn't believe her, they looked like scallions.


***


At a big house on the island - I've had dreams about this house before. There are actually several houses, all owned by one family, and we are caretakers for them, and sort of friends, but we aren't allowed to be there in the summer, or when other people are staying there. So I am in the front yard (looks like Lambert's Cove in) and people are arriving, so I have to leave. I had a good reason to be there, but no one who is there now knows me, and I know they will give me a hard time if they see me. So I have to get to the back of the house to get back to my house and the only way to do that is to go through the house. I walk in fairly confident that I can quickly find my way out the back, but there are all these staircases and corridors and I don't really know where I'm going but I have to keep moving because I hear voices all over the house and I don't want them to catch me.

I am finally near the back door, but then a group of old British people comes in the door wearing swimsuits and I have to hide again. I'm thinking it would have been better to just talk to them outside when they first got there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home