Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Everybody bleed - this is a robbery


I just remembered this one from a long time ago.

Mary and some other woman-I knew her, but I just can't remember- have this plan to rob a bank, and they need my help. I keep trying to talk to Mary about what a bad idea this is, and she is telling me she needs money and she doesn't have any other options. I am upset and frustrated because i don't know how to say no to mary, she always helps people and never asks for help herself. So I let them take me to "case it out" and they take me to a hospital and we are going to rob a blood bank. I can't tell if this is better or worse than a real bank.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM , Blogger Dreamer of Dreams said...

You went to rob a blood bank. That is friggin' hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home