Monday, October 06, 2008

remembered another one


can i just say that i just read a bunch of entries from 2006 and had the best time - fascinating, funny, weird and cool. I'm so glad I started to do this again.

-------------
I realized out of nowhere that, although I thought i had four fish tanks suddenly i remembered that I actually had about 10, and I hadn't been feeding or caring for any of them. And I was like, holy shit, but as I looked in each tank, I realized that almost everyone was living. And in the largest middle tank there were two adult skunks curled up with a bunch of baby skunks, and I was so pissed that I had missed the whole birthing and stuff and how could they still be alive in there if I haven't been feeding them? and they must have been getting out when I was at work and how is it possible that I didn't know they were in there breeding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home