Friday, May 18, 2012

Lost/Found Phone and new friends

Miracle of miracles,  here I am.

I had dropped my phone in NYC, and back "home" (I was calling it "the Vineyard" but it was some composite of Cambridge I think) I called it to get it back.  A woman answered but we had a bad connection or she was speaking quietly, I could only understand little bits of what she was saying.  She was getting annoyed with me because I had to keep asking her to repeat herself, but I just wanted to get my damn phone back and couldn't understand where she was...(just realized i was trying to write her phone number down but der she had my phone i could have just called it!)  Finally ended up at her house - turns out she was right next door to where i made the phone call - she had been in NYC visiting, saw my phone on the street and picked it up and brought it back to her house which just happened to be right where I was. I marveled at the luck that she hadn't just left it in NY like any normal person would have done if they saw an abandoned phone there.  It was missing its cover.  I started checking the photos - I often do this in dreams and have awesome ones on there.  This one had awesome photos of friends all having fun together - in the dream they were my friends but i didn't recognize them really... i was so happy to have them.  Can't remember what happened next...but then a cop car came crashing through the wall.  ... Later I was looking through the phone and realized i had been in NY wasted and had all this fun and met all these people but couldn't remember any of it.  But i had a bunch of new contacts with names and photos.. mostly guys.  Some of them were texting me... guess that's it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home