Saturday, October 21, 2006

Once upon a time


Okay, for some reason, we were living up in the woods behind our house - way up past the Woods' property. Brian was clearing some land and we were basically camping, but in an 18th century, canvas tent, Brian had long hair kind of way. There was a huge boulder that separated our camp from the Woods' camp, and when Brian cleared enough land to expose the face of the rock, it looked just like one from Easter Island. It was freaking me out and I was afraid it would fall on the house we were going to build.
Then I was bathing in a Roman BathHouse type thing, where the bath tub was open to a big pool and Jamie Fraser (hunky Scottish guy from my book) was around somewhere- I could hear his voice- and I wasn't going to mind at all if he saw me naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home