Friday, September 21, 2012

Secret NASA Shack

At a friend's house, party going on.  In a quiet room I noticed a curled up snake, someone's pet, on a bookshelf.  I ...put it on my shoulder?  Shit, i forget, but it got hurt somehow and I felt really guilty, put it back on the shelf, where it somehow turned into a squirrel??  Later I realized the people at the party had a blase attitude toward the safety of their pets, so at least I got away with it.
Then I was riding a tandem bike, by myself, through some Cambridge-like town.  It started raining.
Then I was invited to go someplace with people(?)... we got into a seaplane and took off, until the seaplane dove and went straight for the water, like it wasn't going to land correctly and we were about to crash - me and the girls in the plane started freaking, but then the pilot goes, "no, I got this, I got this"... and pulled up and landed kind of nicely (actually, maybe that's when I realized it was actually a sea plane not a regular plane).  We chided the pilot for not telling us before hand and making us think we were going to crash.
We entered a small shack, looked like it was across from the OB Harbor... inside, there was a huge contraption, someone was doing experiments or tech inventions, not for NASA but it was real high tech.  We were all going to get a chance to get in this machine, two at a time, strap yourself in and you go upside down and twirl around, kind of in place, as if it was to train astronauts?  The machine could tell you how scared you were, measure that somehow.  I went in last, by myself although everyone else went two at a time.  The guy told me I got a 5 minute ride, longer than the others, and I was lucky.
After we all tried the machine, I looked at pictures some of the people took with their phone - the pictures were awesome and we all looked like we were having a great time.
Then we were each given gloves and a bottle of windex, and were supposed to clean every surface in the shack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home