Friday, October 27, 2006

Not to worry

I'll have to write you a separate email regarding your post. I haven't been able to remember my dreams for the last two nights (although I did have a brief one about watching the freight boat full of cars sink in the harbor and telling the Times and no one wanted to go over to see). Last night I dreamed that I was supposed to be performing in a play, and the night of the play, the hour of the play had arrived and, of course, I had never ever read my lines and they were hand written and I couldn't even read half of them. And I told everyone that I was simply going to have to hold the script in my hand and read from it or there would be no play. And I was standing back stage watching the other actors walk on out cue, but I wasn't sure what my cue was so I kept waiting and then I got lost somewhere in the theatre and then had a panic attack because I remembered that I was supposed to be acting and had I completely missed my entrance?

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Dreamer of Dreams said...

ah, a variation on the "i have a test and I didn't study" dream. Can't have enough variations of that one...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home