Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nudie Boo


Remember Boo? Well, I had a dream that a bunch of people were sleeping in the same bed, including Boo and I. (In real life in my book there was a wedding and that night everyone stayed over because they had travelled form far away and all the women were sleeping together in the same room.) So I woke up and Boo was sitting on the bed in a robe, which was open to expose her nether regions to one and all. I was trying to be cool, but it was making me uncomfortable, because I didn't want to look, but I couldn't help it. She was very exposed.
Why am I having these pseudo sex dreams?

***I just realized I could add a georgia o'keefe picture to highlight the graphic nature of the dream. Heehee. I'm funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home