Friday, November 24, 2006

Tropical shark-filled paradise


Lessee... I was back at UMass and going to some skydiving class, but once I was there I was like wait, no! I don't want to do this! It's not worth the risk of plummeting to my death! Then I was in VH and Stefan was getting married and the ceremony was right next to Educomp...Then I was in the tropics. This nerdy guy, I guess some scientist who was doing research there, was taking me around the island. He drove a converted rabbit hutch - you had to move some of the boards and screen and sit, and then it was like a little car. The weather was beautiful and I was thinking about how soon I would be home, and what it would be like to live somewhere where the weather was beautiful all the time. I was looking out over the water and wondering how many sharks were in there, and then I was seeing lots of different birds paddling around in the water. Then I wondered where Harrison was and why was I spending all this time with nerdy guy? We drove past a little herd of black and white miniature horses. One of them was drinking from a stream that was running down a grassy hill, slapping his lips together in a comical way. Then I was walking through the forest right along the shore, looking at all sorts of weird tropical vegetation that had different pods and berries and stuff hanging off them, and wondering if you could eat them, and figured I could ask nerdy guy and he would know. Then I heard a sound like a gunshot and looked out across the water, and a bunch of people were jumping into the water off cliffs a little ways off - they were jumping from these artificial ...platforms? They were strange artificial structures attached to the cliffs and I think they were making people fall into the water faster, somehow, thus making that loud sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home