Friday, December 01, 2006

Inflatable trampoline maze denial

What?

So many... Someone had taken me to his friend's house who had this weird inflatable maze thing, and he was putting it together, I guess so we could go through it, and it was requiring a lot of work. It was sort of like a bouncy castle type thing, but it was going to be a maze thing you could walk through once it was blown up. The guy (I have no idea who he was) was unrolling the thing out on this huge trampoline looking thing in front of his friend's house, who apparently had lots of toys. He then had to use an air pump to blow it up but then he was gone and nothing ever happened. But I went into the house later because I still wanted to do it, even though I had never met these people before. I walked in and their whole house had really beautiful fishtanks everywhere, all tropical and filled with really amazing stuff. A couple was in the kitchen and they greeted me kind of suspiciously. I told them I wanted to use their inflatable maze and they laid out a whole list of things I would have to do as far as cleaning it and putting it away. The husband got it started for me, but once I realized how anal they were about it and how much work it was going to require, I really didn't want to do it anymore, but the whole thing was already laid out (it was about the size of ...I guess the night pasture), so I felt like I had to go through with it. The whole project was eventually abandoned, and then there were multiple people at the house. Someone handed me a copy of the MVTimes, and it had printed all screwed up and I couldn't believe how bad it looked. There was an article inside about the guy who owned the house (the fishtank guy) and he was dying of some disease.
This part is pretty disjointed- there were drag queens telling some story (on tv?) about how they had all kinds of money once and blew it on really weird things...something about big fuzzy forks(?) But then I was in a large gymnasium place and we were pulling up the floor boards and there was all kinds of stuff underneath, I guess it was the stuff that the rich drag queens once owned when they were rich. Furniture, etc. But then someone pulled out these really large (4 feet) stuffed forks, black plush. And I was like, hey, they were serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home