Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Apes in my yard

There were two apes in my yard- similar to gorillas, but a little more human-like.  I was watching them from my porch, (which was over the patio and awesome!) and all of a sudden, they started freaking out and shaking the trees and making scary gorilla noises.  I grabbed my phone and was taking video until I realized Darwin was out there too, and he was getting all worked up and starting to chase them.  Then they were chasing him, and me, and I quickly slipped into the house and shut the door just as one was trying to get in behind me.  I was really scared for Darwin, and I walked over to the front door to try to get him in. Then I saw that he was already in and I was so relieved until I saw that one of the apes came in with him and was climbing up the stairs.  I said "no! Why did you let it in?" And he said (really, he was talking to me) something about the ape coming in first and Darwin couldn't get him out.  The ape seemed settled down, and Darwin was calm, too, but I was still so scared. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home