Sunday, November 05, 2006

Another Work Dream


OKay, so I was at a picnic lunch thing in the parkinglot of the VH Co-op Bank, with all my coworkers. I am talking to Blair Underwood (aka Dr. Robert Leeds of Sex and the City fame) and we're getting along quite nicely. He asks me out, and I say yes, but am afraid that Miranda (who, in the dream is my friend and coworker, not just a character on a tv show) will be mad at me.
Then i am going on home visits in the middle of the night and I show up at participant A's house, and participant B is there (in real life their baby daddies are the same guy). Pt A is asleep, and Pt B has her visit with me. Then I leave to go to another visit, but I am running late and start to wonder why I am doing visits in the middle of the night, anyway? Oh, because I don't have time to do them because I have to go offisland in the morning. Then i am parking my car at Owen Park and the metermaid is giving me a hard time about parking there and she knows I am going on the boat and will be there too long and she is "watching me". Then I remember that I have to take my car off island anyway, so I start to drive to the SSA parkinglot when I suddenly remember that I have the kids' lunchboxes in the car and never made their lunches. Then I can't remember even bringing them to school, and I am afraid I left them at home alone. I wake up in a panic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home