Saturday, December 02, 2006

Time travel and first kisses and hiding

I was a time traveller again, and I had gone back to elementary school where I was rehearsing for a pageant with my class. My boyfriend was there, and he was kind of a cross between Greg L. and John Green (my best buddy when I was little). I was a little kid, but had the... perspective, I guess of an adult, and he said he wanted to kiss me after the pageant and I knew it was going to be his first kiss and I was wondering how I should kiss him because he was just a kid. I also was hoping his breath wasn't really stinky.
Then the time traveller me was hiding in another room while my boyfriend was preparing a meal with me - we were in college now. The me that was in the kitchen was being really mean and bitchy so I (the time traveller me) was peeking into the room to catch the boyfriend's eye and apologize and tell him I love him. I was trying to tell him that even though I know we eventually break up, our relationship was really good at times and I didn't want him to break up with me prematurely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home