Monday, January 08, 2007

Mannequin head



Haven't been here in a while... sorry. I forget most of last night. But the first one was that I was holding a mannequin head in my hands and it was talking to me. We were in the kitchen and I had just taken it off the shelf. Not sure what s/he was saying, but we were somehow kindred spirits. Then I was kissing it. Then...I was visiting...you? And I guess you had built a new addition to your house, and it was huge and modern and white, and had a jacuzzi as big as a small swimming pool, and I never wanted to leave. But it didn't really fit with your old house. But we didn't care because it was awesome. Then something about horse back riding...I've been dreaming about that a lot lately. I also dreamed the other day that H. and I were having sex and then Hunter and H's mom walked into the room and of course I was horrified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home