Sunday, January 14, 2007

24 years in the slammer

Over the last two nights: stuffed toys and puppets in my apartment were coming to life and were after me, and I tried to pull the head off of one of them but his head was on a metal spring and it just stretched out the spring and made him even angrier. I had to ask H. to destroy them - figured he'd use a mallet or something. One of them was a very small stuffed monkey. I had all these other crazy dreams that night and I kept trying to remember them, throughout the night I kept reminding myself to try and remember. At one point I dreamed that I woke up from my dreams and jotted them down on a notepad next to my bed, and I thought I actually did it, but I just dreamed I did. And of course, that's all I can remember today. Last night I dreamed that I killed someone, but I can't remember who or how I did it. Then I escaped to Hawaii but was eventually tracked down and sentenced to 24 years in jail. Turns out that I was a fall-guy though, and there were lots of people involved but it was only me who got into trouble. At some point H. and I were in a room, and there were bodies laid out all over. There were diagrams for each body, pointing out various parts... it was very weird and vague. One of the bodies had a bone sticking up out of it that was broken and you could see the hollow inside. Then these red insects - they looked plastic - started crawling out of the bone. And then they (the insects?) were in this little model war plane and were flying around the body, shooting at a person standing over the body (?)

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Blogger Dreamer of Dreams said...

No. Can hold sardines.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home