Monday, February 26, 2007

My birthday dream


First I have to say that I watched part of the movie Ghost last night. You'll see why that's important in a second.

Okay, I was in a car crash, and then some guy showed up and he was pulling my body from the car, but I was watching this scene from outside the car. Then he looked at the body (me) and saw that I wasn't moving and that I had a huge bump and bruise on my head and he leaned down and kissed it, and then gently laid my body on the ground. I was freaking out a little (the me that was watching from across the street) and wondering why he wasn't taking me to the hospital, but then I realized that I had died. All of a sudden I wasn't worried anymore, I was just peaceful and content. I was riding in the car with Brian, and I don't know if he could see or hear me, but I was trying to talk to him about how death is the end of suffering, and how, in a way, suffering is life, and it never ends until you die. But mostly, I just remember the feeling of being very peaceful and calm.
And then I used Whoopi Goldberg's body to make out with Demi Moore. Then End!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home